We are a non-profit run by people with (and impacted by) type 1 diabetes for people with type 1 diabetes. We believe access to insulin, supplies and care is a human right, and we give patients the tools to stand up for these rights so that access can become a reality for all.
Did You Know?
- T1International is an independent, patient-led advocacy organization that doesn't take funding from pharmaceutical companies or anyone that could influence our advocacy.
- T1International (along with The Pendsey Trust) created the #insulin4all hashtag for World Diabetes Day 2014 to put global type 1 diabetes issues on the radar.
- #insulin4all has millions of impressions each month, and has become a worldwide movement of thousands of patients standing up for affordable insulin.
- T1International has nearly 50 grassroots Chapters around the world, and patient advocates fighting for systemic change in more than 40 countries worldwide.
- T1Interantional’s patient advocates have helped the movement to gain over 1,000 pieces of media coverage about insulin prices in 2019 alone.
- Patient advocates have educated thousands of people about type 1 diabetes and carried out advocacy plans to make long-term change in their countries.