1.0 Policy Statement
T1International ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting https://www.t1international.com and its sub sites or interacting with our social media sites, including:
- Twitter (@T1International)
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/t1international)
- Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/t1international/)
- LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/company/t1international)
- YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/user/T1InternationalVideo)
(collectively, the "Website") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
For the purpose of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679)(the "GDPR"), the data controller is T1International of 6 Little Pheasants, Pumphrey’s Road, Cheltenham, GL53 8EJ.
2.0 Information We Collect from You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our Website or by corresponding with us by e-mail, by electronic message or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our newsletter, make a donation, or communicate with any of our team members via the Website or directly to an @t1international.com email address. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information, personal description and photograph, as well as any other information provided.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for and page response times.
This Policy does not apply to:
Information we receive from other sources. This is information we receive about you collected offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by a Company or any third party, or information collected by any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
3.0 Information collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
- details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and
- information about your computer and internet connection, including IP address and browser type.
4.0 Uses Made of the Information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information, goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- in any other way which furthers our charitable purposes and/or which we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services or charitable contributions or activities that may interest you or them.
5.0 Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16.
If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or any screen name or user name you may use.
If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will endeavour to delete that information. If you believe we may have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6.0 Disclosure of Your Information
You agree that we may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without prior written consent, without restriction.
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with selected third parties including:
- our affiliates; and
- contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our charitable activities,
- to fulfil the purpose for which you provide it, for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or for any other purpose with your consent.
7.0 Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information you provide to us is stored on secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology]. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
8.0 Your Rights
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. [You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data]. You can [also] exercise the right at any time by contacting us at T1International.com.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates.If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
9.0 Access to Information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. You may send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will respond to all subject access requests within one month of receipt. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.