Previous advocacy experience is not required, but we want to ensure that our Chapter Leaders who represent the organization are dedicated and committed.
Candidates are considered based on the following criteria:
- willingness and ability to devote significant time
- strong communication and organizational skills
- alignment with our values and mission
T1International expects volunteer Chapter Leaders to maintain and embody the following core values in carrying out the organization’s mission:
- Patient-centred content and attitudes
- Independence from external funding source(s) that would jeopardize the ability to speak freely
- Open-mindedness and inclusivity
- Honesty and transparency
- Knowledge and facts behind real-life issues
- Boldness and integrity
- Instilling hope when outlooks are bleak
Interested volunteers should:
- Send a letter of interest and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete this survey
We will review all applicants and contact those who seem like the right fit for a follow-up phone conversation.
T1International reserves the right to refuse volunteer leadership roles to those who do not fulfill the above requirements.